known as moth orchids or phals, are a popular house plant native to Australia and southeastern Asia. Moth orchids are easy to grow and, take care.
- Phalaenopsis will flourish indoors under normal lighting conditions, with indirect sunlight being the most advantageous.
- Water often enough to keep continuous moisture just below the surface of the medium, but be cautious of over-watering. Watering once a week is normally sufficient to keep your plant healthy and happy.
- When the last flower drops, cut your flower spike halfway down the stem. Continue caring for it and wait for a possible rebloom.
- Healthy plant in its pot with premium soil
- All the tips and tricks for expert-level care
- Safe arrival guarantee
Reasons to buy from Uber Nursery
- Guaranteed quality
- Careful handling
- On time delivery
- Telephone support
- Live chat support
- Trained staff
- Landscaping Service Available
- Action Oriented Employees